Edu-Care Recycling UK can ensure that your redundant educational furniture and equipment is removed efficiently, cost effectively and in a manner that meets all legislative requirements and minimises environmental impact.
We are the local specialists when it comes to clearing unwanted educational furniture and electrical equipment. With years of experience and a growing client base we have implemented a simple but effective strategy that not only saves the customer money but has a positive impact on the environment and corporate social responsibilities.
The concept is straight forward and transparent across all stages. We can, if required, survey each project to analyse the quickest and cost-effective method to complete the clearance. We have a fleet of suitable vehicles to complete any clearance project big or small across the country.
We are in a unique position because we are a non-for-profit Community Interest Company (CIC) we donate all profits to charity.
- We cover the whole of the mainland UK
- As a registered waste carrier, we can provide a duty of care statement showing you exactly what happened to your unwanted furniture and equipment
- We try and avoid landfill wherever possible. Any furniture or equipment which cannot be refurbished and resold is recycled with typically less than 10% then being disposed of responsibly and according to all applicable legislation.
- We also regularly donate furniture and equipment to local charities and good causes.
- We offer work placements, training and volunteer opportunities for unemployed people in the community; so, by choosing Edu-Care, not only are you helping charities and good causes, but you are also helping people in their journey back to work!
All Educational clearances are subject to a free onsite survey which will give us the information needed to provide you with a free no obligation quote. Because we are a non-for-profit organisation, we ONLY charge to cover the cost of the project so are more affordable than traditional companies.
Contact us today using the form below to see how we can help save you time and money.